Add 123 Form Builder Forms to Any LightCMS Site
Engage your LightCMS site and blog visitors with advanced, but easy to build polls, quizzes and surveys!
Copy-paste the code to embed the form or show it in a pop-up.
Follow the steps below to publish your 123 Form Builder form on your LightCMS website.
- In your LightCMS account
- Click to Add a Text or a Code element
- Open Settings from the top left side of the element
- Edit the content and paste the 123 Form Builder embed code where you want the form to appear, then click Save my changes. If you are adding the form to a Text element, make sure to paste the code after enabling the <> Code View for the content editor.
- In your 123 Form Builder account – to copy the code, go to the Publish section of your form, select
Embed code tab and depending on how you want to display the form, choose from the dropdown:
- Lightbox triggered by a text, image or floating button → select the Option: Lightbox – Text link, Lightbox – Image link or Lightbox – floating button, click Customize to change the text or image and then click Copy code
- Auto-popup after x number of seconds → select the Option Lightbox auto popup, click Customize to set the number of seconds and then copy code.
About 123 Form Builder
123 Form Builder is an intuitive form-building platform that helps users create efficient workflows, collect data and achieve success. 123 Form Builder exists to empower customers to collect, manage and communicate their data.
LightCMS provides a complete web CMS system that’s amazingly easy to use. On top of this, LightCMS also provides tools for e-commerce. Advanced CMS features, responsive templates, full code access, seamless & secure checkout – are just a few highlights of what LightCMS can offer.