Add 123FormBuilder Forms to Any IM XPRS (IM CREATOR) Site
Enhance your IM XPRS site and blog with advanced, but easy to build forms! Copy-paste the code to embed the form or show it in a pop-up.
Follow the steps below to publish your 123FormBuilder form on your IM XPRS website.
- In your IM XPRS account:
- Select the website & the page where you want the form
- Access the Editor and click the blue plus sign button to +Add a new section
- From the menu on the left side, scroll to the bottom and click on Elements. The available elements will appear in the middle of the page. Add the <> Raw element
- Once the Raw element is added, click on it to Edit → a popup will appear on the left side. Choose the Code tab from the top and clear everything. Here you need to paste the 123FormBuilder embed code and then hit Save.
- In Your 123FormBuilder account – to copy the code, go to the Publish section of your form, select Embed code tab, and depending on how you want to display the form, choose from the dropdown:
- Lightbox triggered by a text, image, or floating button → select the Option: Lightbox – Text link, Lightbox – Image link or Lightbox – floating button, click Customize to change the text or image, and then click Copy code.
- Auto-popup after x number of seconds → select the Option Lightbox auto popup, click Customize to set the number of seconds, and then copy code.
To add a form to a post, the steps are exactly the same, just performed in the Blog post.
Any element from your IM XPRS site can easily be linked to a form by clicking the element and choosing the Link to option. To copy the form link, go in your 123FormBuilder account → Publish section → Form link tab and click Copy link button.
123FormBuilder is an intuitive form building platform that helps users create efficient workflows, collect data and achieve success. 123FormBuilder exists to empower customers to collect, manage and communicate their data.
About IM Creator (IM XPRS)
IM Creator (XPRS) is a platform that allows users to easily create a website, blog, or eCommerce. It offers a white label website solution and many ready-made blocks, making it very easy and intuitive to build a fully responsive, optimized for Google crawlers website.