Online Order Form Creator
Are you selling products and services online? Create an online order form with payment integration to receive orders and collect money as effectively as possible!
With 123FormBuilder, you can easily create online order forms, sell products and services, give discount coupons, and collect taxes and fees securely. Start now and build a smooth and engaging experience for your customers!
Trusted by 35,000+ clients, from small businesses to large enterprises
Order forms with Advanced Customization
123FormBuilder provides highly flexible building and customization options. You can ask for any information from your customers with our form fields: identification data, contact details, product selection, payment preferences, and shipping address.
Must-have features from your order form designer:
- Customize your order form with your brand’s logo, colors, and fonts using our real-time form designer. You can also add custom CSS.
- Conditional logic – customize the user experience by showing only fields related to their previous answers
- Product field – allow clients to choose and pay for goods and services straight from the form
- Email notifications – keep in touch with clients after they put up an order with you
- Thank-you messages – build a positive rapport with clients
- Form and field analytics – get insights into how your forms perform, make changes, and improve client retention
- Set up your order form in multiple languages
- Accept one-time payments or sell subscriptions with recurring payments
Smart Order Forms with Conditional Logic
Set up conditional logic to provide a straightforward end-to-end purchasing experience for your clients. This feature allows you to show or hide fields based on previous answers, creating a more personalized shopping experience for your customers.
For example, let’s say you have an online store that sells clothing items. Use form branching to ask customers about their preferred style, size, and color. Then, show relevant fields for them to complete their purchase.
You create a seamless and intuitive shopping experience where customers feel valued and understood by anticipating their needs. This, in turn, can help to increase customer satisfaction, boost retention rates, and ultimately drive more revenue for your business.
The post-order behavior can also be customized. Redirect to a specific thank-you page or send a tailored confirmation message depending on the ordered products.Create Your Order Form
Try Order Forms with Payment Integration
Transform your online order forms into efficient payment channels with 123FormBuilder’s integration with multiple payment gateways. Choose from a range of processors to make your transactions seamless and hassle-free.
Activate any of the 15+ integrated providers with just a few clicks. 123FormBuilder connects to the most popular payment gateways, for example:
Enable multiple processors for each free online order form, giving your customers more flexibility! You can also take payments offline. As a side note, if you do not need to take any payments online, you can create a free online order form.
Explore the order form templates gallery
Start from scratch or pick one of our many online order form templates:
- T-shirt order form
- Cake order form
- Bakery order form
- Construction change order form
- Book order form
- Catalog order form
Keep Order Forms Secure
Create secure order forms and start receiving credit card payments with confidence and peace of mind. We take data security very seriously and ensure it in various ways. To mention some of them:
- We use Amazon Web Services for data storage, one of the most reputable solutions today.
- Data is protected through SSL encryption in transit and data encryption at rest.
- The way collected data is handled complies with GDPR regulations.
- We provide data residency options, and you can choose between having data stored in the EU or in the US.
- Anti-spam features are available, such as ReCaptcha, filtering by location or IP limitation, to ensure that only real clients are making orders.
- We have email authentication protocols: DKIM, SPF, and more.
To recap, we are GDPR compliant and HIPAA compliant, and we have ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certifications, so your form data is always secure.
How to Make an Online Order Form in 3 Easy Steps
Online order forms are the easiest and most efficient way to collect orders and online payments from your clients.
Quickly build order forms by selecting an order form template or beginning a form from scratch. Specify the items and services you sell, upload photos, and set one-time or recurring prices.
Integrate one or more payment processors into your purchase form. Set up email alerts and confirmation messages. Various security mechanisms are available to protect your form.
Go live! Publish the order form on your website or provide your clients with the direct form link. Start receiving orders and collecting credit card online payments instantly!