Digitize and automate a variety of use cases with Salesforce forms
- Lead generation – Collect new leads from anywhere on the web and push them automatically into Salesforce.
- Client management – Manage accounts, opportunities, contacts and any other objects, in office or on-the-go. Use dynamic prefill to view and update existing data.
- User engagement – Send customized feedback surveys or allow your clients to review their data, files or orders.
- Case management – Capture new cases, update existing ones and keep everybody in the loop.
- Document generation – Generate custom PDF applications, contracts or invoices. Receive file uploads and attachments.
- Community forms – Publish forms inside your Salesforce community and personalize them with members’ data.
- And much more! Free trial available in the AppExchange.
Automate workflows with powerful Salesforce forms
Easy to use, drag & drop form builder
Building your forms and integrating them with Salesforce requires no coding skills. Enjoy an intuitive experience and build beautiful forms and surveys.
Web-to-Anything: Capture data into any object
Collect data easily. All forms can automatically create or update records inside any of your Salesforce objects, standard and custom.
Dynamic prefill: Intelligent use of your data
Auto-fill forms through custom links or in real-time, as the user types. Save precious time and improve accuracy in different business situations.
Object Mapping and Dynamic Prefill
Your Salesforce forms can both push information into any object and pull existing Salesforce data to prefill fields. The dynamic prefill feature enables automatic customization of forms in real-time. One form can communicate simultaneously with any number of records.
Advanced Security Protocols
Data collection and delivery with 123FormBuilder are highly secure and reliable. With advanced security features designed to protect data, in transit and at rest, enterprises handling sensitive information can rely on redundant, proactive security layers. HIPAA compliance protocols are also available.
Intuitive forms for better data
Use conditional logic and form branching to show relevant questions based on users’ input and trigger actions accordingly. Embed calculations to quantify and give a numeric perspective to your data.