Add 123FormBuilder Forms to Any PulseCMS Builder Site
Engage your PulseCMS website visitors with advanced, but easy to build polls, quizzes and surveys!
Follow the steps below to publish your 123FormBuilder
form on your PulseCMS Builder website.
- In your PulseBuilder account:
- Go to Edit the page where you want to embed your 123FormBuilder form
- Find the block in which you want to add the form
- Hover the Block Settings to show the options and click the icon </> – Edit this blocks source code
- The block’s source code will be displayed. This is the place where you need to paste the embed code from 123FormBuilder.
- In your 123FormBuilder account – to copy the code, go to the Publish section of your form, select Embed code tab and depending on how you want to display the form, choose from the dropdown:
- Lightbox triggered by a text, image or floating button → select the Option: Lightbox – Text link, Lightbox – Image link or Lightbox – floating button, click Customize to change the text or image and then click Copy code
- Auto-popup after x number of seconds → select the Option Lightbox auto popup, click Customize to set the number of secounds and then copy code.
Note: Only on the Preview / Live website you will be able to see the form.
123FormBuilder is an intuitive form building platform that helps users create efficient workflows, collect data and achieve success. 123FormBuilder exists to empower customers to collect, manage and use efficient their data for smart decisions.
About Pulse CMS
Pulse is a cloud-based CRM solution that helps automotive dealerships to manage and keep track of their sales teams. It enables users to stay connected to their potential customers, collect sales and marketing data while saving time and money.