Add 123FormBuilder Forms to Any Zoey eCommerce Site
Enhance your Zoey site and blog with advanced, but easy to build forms!
Copy-paste the code to embed the form or show it in a pop-up.
Follow the steps below to publish your 123FormBuilder form on your Zoey website.
- In your Zoey account
- Embed form on a page
- Go to Edit my Design and click Edit page from the Settings icon of the page where you want to add the form.
- Once in the Editor of the page, just click the +Add icon and select Building Blocks → HTML - drag & drop the HTML element where you want to display the form and then click Edit my HTML component (or just double click it).
- In the pop-up, just paste the 123FormBuilder embed code and tick the two options, then click Submit.
- Embed form on a post
- Navigate to Blog → Posts and create or edit a Post.
- In the Post editor, after you have written the content, enable the <>HTML view option and paste the 123FormBuilder embed code where you want the form to appear.
- In your 123FormBuilder account - to copy the code, go to the Publish section of your form, select Embed code tab and depending on how you want to display the form, choose from the dropdown
- Lightbox triggered by a text, image or floating button → select the Option: Lightbox - Text link, Lightbox - Image link or Lightbox - floating button, click Customize to change the text or image and then click Copy code.
- Auto-popup after x number of seconds → select the Option Lightbox auto popup, click Customize to set the number of seconds and then copy code.
123FormBuilder is an intuitive form building platform that helps users create efficient workflows, collect data and achieve success. 123FormBuilder exists to empower customers to collect, manage and use efficient their data for smart decisions.
Zoey is an advanced eCommerce platform that provides powerful B2B and wholesale functionality. It’s tools are built for all your ecommerce business roles: sales, marketing, customer service, shipping & fulfillment.