Grow your mailing list from your own website
Send web form submissions into Constant Contact
and nurture a fruitful relationship with your visitors.
- Send email addresses to your Constant Contact mailing lists
- Map form input data with standard and custom fields in Constant Contact
- Set conditional logic and branching
- Create a custom confirmation page
- Receive notifications by email or SMS after each submission
Clean, mobile-friendly forms without coding
Thanks to 123 Form Builder, any website can have forms and surveys that are easy for visitors to use and simple for you to manage. Add an opt-in checkbox and connect to Constant Contact and earn new subscribers from your very own web form.
Update subscribers on the fly
Take advantage of the advanced list management features in Constant Contact. Each form submission can trigger a welcome email or update existing contacts.
Easily Connect Constant Contact to 123 Form Builder
Select Constant Contact under Settings → 3rd Party Apps and click Add. Then click Connect to login to Constant Contact and link the accounts. Choose a mailing list to accept your form submissions, then map your form fields to the desired contact information.
For detailed help, see our documentation.