Add 123FormBuilder Forms to Any Drupal Website or Article
Engage your Drupal website visitors with polls, quizzes and surveys – all easy to build!
- In Drupal:
- At this point, we assume you have installed Drupal on your server and know how to Edit a page or blog post
- In order to add a 123FormBuilder form to your Page, click Edit Page and make sure you enable the Full HTML Text format and the Source view, then paste the 123FormBuilder embed code for your form.
- In 123FormBuilder:To copy the code, go to the Publish section of your form, select Embed code tab and depending on how you want to display the form, choose from the dropdown:
- Lightbox triggered by a text, image or floating button → select the Option: Lightbox – Text link, Lightbox – Image link or Lightbox – floating button, click Customize to change the text or image and then click Copy code
- Auto-popup after x number of seconds → select the Option Lightbox auto popup, click Customize to set the number of seconds and then copy code.
In case you want to add a 123FormBuilder form to your Article, just follow the same steps as above ;).
123FormBuilder is an intuitive form building platform that helps users create efficient workflows, collect data and achieve success. 123FormBuilder exists to empower customers to collect, manage and use efficient their data for smart decisions.
Drupal is a free, open source software with great flexibility. It allows creation of a single web site or content in multiple languages. The solutions offered by Drupal are: Web content management and Commerce.