Follow the steps below to add your 123FormBuilder form in your
- In your Moodle account go to the course where you want to add a 123FormBuilder form and
- Make sure to Turn editing on (from the Course settings)
- Click Edit Settings on a Topic/Activity/Resource where you want to add the form
- In the Description box – search for the </>HTML option and enable it (if not visible, click the Show more button)
- Paste the 123FormBuilder embed code where you want to display the form
- In your 123FormBuilder account – to copy the code, go to the Publish section of your form, and depending on how you want to display the form, choose
- The Link tab – and then click Copy code (to add the form as URL or link it in the content of any other topic, activity, or resource)
123FormBuilder is an intuitive form-building platform that helps users create efficient workflows, collect data and achieve success. 123FormBuilder exists to empower customers to collect, manage and communicate their data.
Moodle is a powerful, flexible, and collaborative open-source learning platform. It allows educators to create a private space online, providing the tools to easily create courses and activities, all optimized for collaborative learning.