Add 123FormBuilder Forms to Your Re:amaze articles
Enrich your knowledge base articles and engage your visitors with polls, quizzes or surveys - all easy to build!Get Started
Here’s how simple it is to embed a 123FormBuilder form in your Re:amaze articles:
- In your Re:amaze account, choose Article from the left side menu. Click New Article or the name of the existing article where you want to embed a form. In the Body of the article, find the place where you want the form to appear and paste the embed code from your 123FormBuilder account.
- In your 123FormBuilder account - to copy the code, go to the Publish section of your form,
select Embed code tab and depending on how you want to display the form, choose from the dropdown:
- Lightbox triggered by a text, image or floating button → select the Option: Lightbox - Text link, Lightbox - Image link or Lightbox - floating button, click Customize to change the text or image and then click Copy code
- Auto-popup after x number of seconds → select the Option Lightbox auto popup, click Customize to set the number of seconds and then copy code.
- After pasting the code, make sure to delete the comment tags:
<!-- www.123formbuilder.com script begins here -->
<!-- www.123formbuilder.com script ends here -->
Then just save the article and you’re done!
123FormBuilder is an intuitive form building platform that helps users create efficient workflows, collect data and achieve success. 123FormBuilder exists to empower customers to collect, manage and use efficient their data for smart decisions.
Re:amaze is a Customer Support Software that is simple and intuitive. It combines email, social media, mobile, and chat conversations seamlessly and allows collaboration within the team via assignments, notes, and shared views.