Add 123 Form Builder Forms to Any Mozello Site
Enhance your Mozello site and blog with advanced, but easy to build forms!
Copy-paste the code to embed the form or show it in a pop-up.
Follow the steps below to publish your 123 Form Builder form on your Mozello website.
- In your Mozello account:
- Go to the website Editor and select the Page where you want to embed the form
- Click on the area/element where you want the form and from the tools that appear select </> HTML
- A popup will appear and here you need to paste the 123 Form Builder embed code and then Apply
- In your 123 Form Builder account – to copy the code, go to the Publish section of your form, select
Embed code tab and depending on how you want to display the form, choose from the dropdown:
- Lightbox triggered by a text, image or floating button → select the Option: Lightbox – Text link, Lightbox – Image link or Lightbox – floating button, click Customize to change the text or image and then click Copy code
- Auto-popup after x number of seconds → select the Option Lightbox auto popup, click Customize to set the number of seconds and then copy code.
The form can also be published in a Post, pretty much in the same way: using the HTML option. See in the video.
About 123 Form Builder
123 Form Builder is an intuitive form building platform that helps users create efficient workflows, collect data and achieve success. 123 Form Builder exists to empower customers to collect, manage and communicate their data.
Mozello is a platform that allows its users to create a unique, beautiful and modern website, a powerful online store with shopping cart and the possibility to have a content management system (CMS) for the blog.