Zapier Integrations for 123FormBuilder That Will Boost Your Productivity (+Examples)
Ever wanted to end the seemingly endless cycle of copy-paste? To eliminate human error? To save time and energy so you can focus on the things you do better rather than manual data transfers? 123FormBuilder Zapier integrations allow you to do this with your forms.
This guide will tackle the essential things you need to know about Zapier integrations with 123FormBuilder so you can create efficient processes for your business.
Read on and find out more.
Does Zapier Work with 123FormBuilder?
Yes, 123FormBuilder is integrated with Zapier. This means you can connect your 123 forms with virtually any of the 123FormBuilder Zapier integrations available — all in just a couple of clicks.
And there are many options to choose from. Zapier offers integration with more than 5,000 apps and tools. You’ll find the most popular zaps in your Integrations section. Simply click on Use this Zap and set up your integration in the pop-up window. If you want to test this integration you must create a test submission in the Form Preview section.
What Are the Advantages of Integrating Your Forms with Other Tools?
In essence, Zapier form integrations enable you to automate repetitive tasks. As a result, you can focus more on the things that matter for your business (or your career.) Automatically transferring the data you collect from your forms to your favorite tools can save you time and energy, and it can save you from human error.
Advantages to using Zapier to automate tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Efficient time management
- Workflow automation
- Business scalability
- Fast customer onboarding
- Intuitive business process automation.
What Types of Forms Can I Automate with Zapier?
Zapier allows you to integrate your 123 forms with more than 5,000 apps and tools.
Although 123FormBuilder comes with built-in integrations, there are situations where you may not find the app you need in our list. If that is the case, Zapier will allow you to quickly connect your forms/ form data with any of the tools they integrate 123FormBuilder with.
For instance, you can automate transferring data you collect on:
…and much more.
Integrations will make it easier for you to escape the never-ending copy-and-paste cycle and concentrate on the things you do best, whether they are recruiting, marketing, ops, sales, or anything else.
Zapier Integrations Recent Updates
The Integrations main section recently got a facelift, and for the user – you – that means streamlined access to your favorite 3rd-party apps and tools. And, of course, access to the most used Zapier integrations.
Native Integration with the most Popular Applications
With 123FormBuilder you get native integration for 45+ third-party applications. Essentially you can integrate some of their traits in your forms and surveys. You’re automating your workflow by sending the data from your forms to a distinct platform after form submission.
To access native integrations, go to your 123FormBuilder account, then Form Editor and click on Integrations. You’ll find the native apps in the Set up section. They’re spread into six categories, starting with your Most Used applications. Next, you have access to All, E-mail marketing, CRM, Data management, and Utilities & social.
Next, let’s see some examples of the most used apps and their native integration specs:
- Mailchimp – Automatically import email addresses from forms, update contact info, send welcome emails, improve email outreach, build strong email marketing campaigns, and more.
- Salesforce – Connect any object to any field seamlessly, straight from Salesforce (where you can build your forms too.)
- Google Sheets – Send any form responses to specific Google Sheets files right from the 123FormBuilder Dashboard.
- Shopify – Build forms that perfectly integrate with your Shopify store. You have more than 2,000 form templates to use for various use cases. Of course, you can personalize these templates with the drag & drop editor whenever you need to. Additionally, integrate payment processors like Paypal, Square, Authorize.net, or Stripe to collect orders.
- Wix – It’s the simplest method to incorporate your 123 forms in Wix. By selecting the application from the Wix App Market, you can begin designing your 123 forms directly from Wix.
When you want to use an app that doesn’t have native integration, use Zaps instead. They’re located just below native apps, in the Applications by Zapier section. Easily create workflows with just a few clicks. You can trigger actions when building forms or receiving submissions, for example.
Another aspect worth mentioning is that you can access Zapier integrations straight from the 123FormBuilder platform. There’s no need to go to Zapier first to look for integrations before being able to use them on your 123 forms. Save essential time you could be spending on more important things.
You’re wondering why you should choose Zapier integrations with 123FormBuilder? Well, the answer is pretty clear! You get instant access to actions and automated triggers to processes between your apps. Let me try to convince you further with some benefits:
- Zapier integrations with 123FormBuilder are easy to use
- Your favorite form integrations are one click away, so you can immediately set up triggers and actions
- Quick access to thousands of apps and tools
- Save time by implementing Zaps directly from 123FormBuilder’s Integrations interface
- User-friendly streamlined experience
- Spend more time focusing on essential tasks.
Top Most Popular 123FormBuilder Zapier Integrations
Although there are thousands of 123FormBuilder Zapier integrations, some tend to be more popular than others. One important thing to note is that some of these popular connections are also available as native integrations in 123FormBuilder.
In these cases, the main differences between the native and the Zapier integrations lie in the steadiness of the integration, ease of setup, and the number of features you can access.
123FormBuilder & Zapier & Mailchimp
The Zapier integration with Mailchimp is a popular choice among small business owners and marketers who want to ensure they’re using all the data they collect on their newsletter and lead gen forms.
The Zapier integration with Mailchimp can trigger an automated response in Mailchimp either when a new form is created or when a new form submission is recorded. Some of the actions you can automate include:
- Creating a campaign
- Adding or updating a subscriber
- Creating a custom event
- Removing a subscriber from a Tag
- Unsubscribing an email
- Finding campaigns, customers, subscribers, or tags
123FormBuilder & Zapier & Salesforce
Salesforce is one of the single most powerful (and thus, popular) Customer Relationship Management tools on the market. It’s no wonder that you’ll find it among our most attractive native integrations and available for use through Zapier, too.
You can connect Zapier with Salesforce and 123FormBuilder if you want. It will allow you to trigger an automation when a form is created or when someone submits a response, for example. The Zapier integration automations include:
- Creating a contact
- Creating a file or attachment
- Updating a contact
- Creating a lead
- Updating a lead
- Updating a record
- Adding a lead to a campaign
- Adding a lead to a record
- Finding or creating a record
123FormBuilder & Zapier & Google Sheets
Love them or hate them, Google Sheets are an integral part of many businesses operations. The Zapier integration enables you to trigger an automation each time a new form is created or when new submissions are recorded.
Some of the actions you can automate with 123 forms and Zapier include:
- Creating new sheets
- Adding, finding, or deleting new rows to a sheet
- Creating or deleting a worksheet
- Creating a spreadsheet column
- Updating spreadsheet rows
- Finding sheets by title name
123FormBuilder & Zapier & Shopify
If you run a store on Shopify, forms should be an integral part of your business. From feedback forms to contact forms and order forms – 123FormBuilder has it all and allows you to collect any data you want straight on your website.
Use the Zapier with Shopify integration to:
- Create blog posts through submissions (e.g. if you accept customer reviews or stories or if you’re simply looking for guest post content)
- Create and update product variants through forms
- Create products, orders, and customers
- Find customers or products by name
- Update inventory volume
123FormBuilder & Zapier & Slack
Slack is undoubtedly one of the leading work communication apps of the moment — and for all the good reasons, one of which is the fact that it integrates with a variety of productivity tools.
Although 123FormBuilder doesn’t have a direct Slack integration at the moment, you can use Zapier to connect your forms with a Slack channel. For increased productivity, consider the following Zapier with Slack and 123FormBuilder automations:
- Adding someone to a Slack channel
- Sending a channel or direct message
- Setting a status or changing a profile
- Adding a reminder
- Creating a channel
- Uploading a new file to workspaces
- Finding messages and users
123FormBuilder & Zapier & WhatsApp
123FormBuilder and WhatsApp don’t integrate directly right now, but Zapier can help you connect the two using WATI (the official team inbox for WhatsApp.) Specifically, you can trigger a Zapier automation when a form is submitted or created. Some of the actions you can choose from include:
- Sending a session message
- Sending a template message
- Creating a contact
- Adding a contact
- Changing a contact attribute
- Incoming messages
If you are looking for a simpler automation, such as sending polls via WhatsApp, you might want to check out this tutorial.
123FormBuilder & Zapier & Wix
Wix is one of the easiest ways to build a website without coding knowledge (just like 123FormBuilder is for online forms and surveys.)
To connect our forms with Wix Answers, use Zapier with Wix and 123FormBuilder. When a new 123FormBuilder submission or form is recorded, this integration will allow you to automate the following actions:
- Creating a new label
- Creating a new ticket
- Creating or updating a user
- Creating new ticket notifications
- Creating new user notifications
123FormBuilder & Zapier & Hubspot
Hubspot’s CRM platform is essential for people looking to grow their businesses. It includes marketing, sales, ops, service, and website-building software – virtually everything a business needs to deliver an exquisite customer experience.
You can use Zapier to connect your forms to the Hubspot platform. For time-saving solutions, consider the following 123FormBuilder to Zapier to Hubspot automations:
- Updating deals
- Updating products
- Finding or creating new products, events, tickets, and deals
- Creating and updating contacts
- Creating calendar tasks
- Adding contacts to specific workflows.
123FormBuilder & Zapier & Jira
Want to connect your Jira to our forms? 123FormBuilder doesn’t currently offer full, native integration with Jira. You can, however, integrate Zapier with Jira and 123FormBuilder to:
- Create issues
- Update issues
- Link issues
- Add comments on tickets
- Find issues and users
Of course, these are by no means the only Zapier integrations for 123FormBuilder. If you’re interested in learning more or testing a few things out, our Integrations page is always available. Give it a try! And if you have any issues integrating your forms with any tool, we are always extremely happy to help!Load more...