123FormBuilder forms in Dreamweaver
Building a website in Dreamweaver, but fancy some beautiful forms, advanced functionality and easy building? 123FormBuilder is here!
Whether you want to embed a form inline or you want it in a lightbox, follow the instructions below to publish it on your Dreamweaver website:
- In Dreamweaver:
- Open the page where you want to add the form and pick a place for the form Note: it’s easier if you have the screen split (code+design view)
- From the Design part, select the element under / above which you want to put the form and in the Code part paste the code from 123FormBuilder.
- In 123FormBuilder:Go to the Publish section of your form, select Embed code tab and choose one of the options from below, base on how you want the form to appear:
- Classic, inline way
- Lightbox (text, image, floating button or auto pop-up):
- Frame that has a certain height & width (that you can modify):
- To see how the form looks on your website, you need to preview the site in Real-time, because on the Design part it won’t show. Go to File → Real-time Preview and choose the browser to see the changes & the form.
123FormBuilder is an intuitive form building platform that helps users create efficient workflows, collect data and achieve success. 123FormBuilder exists to empower customers to collect, manage and communicate their data and is all about creating efficiency, enabling growth and achieving results by being customer-centric, adaptable, efficient and fun.
Adobe Dreamweaver CC is a web design and development application that combines a visual design surface known as Live View and a code editor. Combined with an array of site management tools, Dreamweaver lets its users design, code and manage websites, as well as mobile content.