Add 123FormBuilder Forms to Any Ghost Blog
Engage your Ghost story readers with polls, quizzes and surveys – all easy to build!
There’s no better way to interact with your readers and find out more about their opinion. And it’s all just a breeze! Here’s how simple it is to publish your 123FormBuilder form:
- In your Ghost account:
- To add a form in your Ghost Blog Header or Footer go to Code injection → Blog Header / Blog Footer → paste 123FormBuilder code
- To add a form in the body of a story go to your Ghost story Editor and just paste the embed code from 123FormBuilder where you want the form to appear
- In your 123FormBuilder account:
To copy the code you need to be logged into your 123FormBuilder account, go to the Publish section of your form, select Embed code tab and depending on how you want to display the form, choose from the dropdown:
- Lightbox triggered by a text, image or floating button → select the Option: Lightbox – Text link, Lightbox – Image link or Lightbox – floating button, click Customize to change the text or image and then click Copy code
- Auto-popup after x number of seconds → select the Option Lightbox auto popup, click Customize to set the number of seconds and then copy code
123FormBuilder is an intuitive form building platform that helps users create efficient workflows, collect data and achieve success. 123FormBuilder exists to empower customers to collect, manage and communicate their data and is all about creating efficiency, enabling growth and achieving results by being customer-centric, adaptable, efficient and fun.
Ghost is an open-source publishing platform which is incredibly easy to use and beautifully designed. It is suitable for both independent journalists and writers across the world, as well for large teams of writers and editors.