What is 123FormBuilder?
123FormBuilder is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code.
- How to create a contact form as easy as 1-2-3
- Field Validation on 123FormBuilder
- Does the form editor have real-time preview?
- How to customize the Thank You page?
- Can I receive my email notifications as PDFs?
- Request approvals through your forms
- How to use conditional logic to show/hide fields?
- Can I use multiple payment gateways?
- Changing the Form Logo on 123FormBuilder
- Managing form submissions
Form submission problem
Asked on July 18, 2023 4:36 PM
When I test this new form .. I fill out the information and everything is working fine EXCEPT when I go back to the form … all the information is still in the fields. I reload the page and all the information is still there.
Answered on July 18, 2023 4:49 PM
Thank you for your message.
We recently launched our Autosave progress for respondents feature,
When your respondents start filling in your form, but for some reason, they do not submit it, we are storing in their web browser the answers they have provided for 15 days. If your respondents come back to the form using the same browser, then we are automatically retrieving the info they have provided so far, so they wouldn’t have to start from scratch.
Of course, this option can be disabled from the Set up->Advanced->Submissions tab.
If any other assistance is needed, feel free to let us know.