PHP Forms Generator
Are you tired of manual data entry and cumbersome paperwork? With 123FormBuilder PHP forms, you can bid farewell to those time-consuming tasks. Our intuitive drag-and-drop form builder allows you to create customized forms in minutes, eliminating the need for complex coding. Say hello to efficiency and goodbye to repetitive manual work.
Trusted by 35,000+ clients, from small businesses to large enterprises
Custom PHP Forms
Build Your Ideal Online Forms
Streamline your data collection and management processes with 123FormBuilder PHP forms! We generate the correct code for you automatically so you can spend more time optimizing your business and less on menial tasks like data collection and manual data entry.
Create PHP forms fit for your website without having to deal with coding. With 123FormBuilder, it’s simple. Just drag & drop the elements to your form and publish it with copy & paste. Our form builder processes the input information for you.
Enjoy remarkable features for HTML and PHP forms you can use as you see fit:
- Drag and drop editor – customize your online contact forms, registration forms, or secure survey forms as you see fit
- Conditional logic – branch questions based on the responder’s previous answers to personalize their journey better
- Branding and style – make your simple PHP forms reflect your brand identity using your colors, fonts, and design
- Calculations – simplify the buying process with on-page calculations
- Thank-You messages – show your responders gratitude for taking the time to fill out your forms
- Product field – allows customers to select the products they want straight from your forms
- E-signature – collect legally-binding signatures with our PHP form builder
- Form insights – manage and track your PHP forms library performance and quickly make adjustments
- Add the PHP form code to any platform: web, mobile, or social
- Share your contact forms in multiple languages
Streamlined Data Collection Automation
Connect Your PHP Form with 3rd Party Apps
With just a few clicks, you can smoothly connect your PHP forms to the other systems you use, including CRMs, payment processors, mailing systems, and other third-party apps. Our editor allows you to enable and use many apps and software to simplify your data management processes.
Our integrations provide you with access to a plethora of tool integrations that will make your life easier (and your data flow smoother). Set up payment processors on your PHP forms with validation to quickly collect donations and payments, automatize database creation with the correct contact form, and gather data from surveys in spreadsheets with just a few clicks.
Here are a few examples of our integrations:
Security and Use Cases
Experience the Power of PHP Forms
Revolutionize your online business with powerful examples of PHP forms built with no coding knowledge necessary. Leverage PHP forms power for increased productivity and sales. 123FormBuilder’s user-friendly interface and powerful features allow you to capture leads, streamline your operations, and drive revenue growth.
123FormBuilder takes measures to increase data collection and management security for your PHP forms so both you and your responders can have peace of mind. We comply with GDPR and HIPAA laws to ensure secure and transparent data gathering and management processes.
We use additional security measures like SPF, DKIM, Captcha, and SSL encryption to ensure the validity of email communication and guard against spam and fraudulent submissions, ensuring the integrity of your data.
You always have a secure environment to collect and maintain your precious client information, assuring customers that the information they fill in email PHP forms or online is completely safe.
Ready-to-use Form Templates
Our platform provides form templates ready for customization with brand elements, conditional logic, and question branching.
How it works
Build your form in minutes and collect data securely.
Sign up for a 123FormBuilder account, log into it, then pick a form template or build one from scratch using the drag-and-drop editor.
Configure your online form with calculations, conditional logic, product field, payment processors, and other valuable features.
Publish your form, then go to Embed to generate the HTML code, select the PHP forms, and copy and paste it where you want to use it. It’s as easy as that!