Web forms can be easily published in the content of your Wix webpages. With 123 Form Builder, you can build any type of web form and start collecting data from your website visitors.
1. To add the 123 Form Builder app, make sure that you are on the webpage where the form will be embedded.
2. Next, in your Wix Editor, select Add apps and search for 123 Form Builder. In the new pop-up window click on Add to Site and next on Add App.
3. Double click on the default template to open our app menu and connect your existing 123 Form Builder account. If you’re new to 123 Form Builder, an account is automatically created for you using the email address of your Wix account.
4. Once connected, select Manage Forms to open the 123 Form Builder widget.
5. After you click on New Form you have the option to choose from our template gallery or to create a form from scratch. For a quick guide on building your contact form, check out our contact form tutorial.
After you have finished designing your form, it is time to publish it on your webpage. To do that, open your form in edit mode and simply click on the Publish button. Save the changes to your website. Click on Preview to see how the 123 Form Builder online form will look on your Wix webpage. If you are satisfied with the result, click on Publish within your Wix Editor and the form will be live.
Note: If you need to publish a second form, all you need to do is to search again for our app in the Wix Market. Make sure to click on Add Again and not Open App. The publish method is the same as explained above.