You can easily publish web forms in the content of your Wix webpages. With 123 Form Builder, you can build any type of web form and start collecting data from your website visitors.
1. To add our form builder app, make sure that you are on the webpage where the form will be embedded.
2. Next, in your Wix Editor, select Add Apps and search for 123 Form Builder. In the right panel, click on Add to Site.
3. Double-click on the default template to open our app menu and connect your existing 123 Form Builder account. If you’re new to our platform, an account is automatically created for you using the email address of your Wix account.
4. Once connected, select Manage Forms to open the 123 Form Builder widget.
5. After that, click on New Form to start creating your online form. Here you have the option to choose from our form template gallery or to create a form from scratch. For a quick guide on building your contact form, check out our contact form tutorial.
After you have finished designing your form, it is time to publish it on your webpage. To do that, open your form in edit mode and simply click on the Publish button. Click on Preview within your Wix Editor to see how the online form will look on your Wix webpage. Once satisfied with the result, click on Publish and the form will be live.
Important NoteIf you need to publish a second form, all you need to do is to search again for our app in the Wix Market. Make sure to click on Add Again and not Open App. The publish method is the same as explained above.