What is 123FormBuilder?
123FormBuilder is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code.
- How to create a contact form as easy as 1-2-3
- Field Validation on 123FormBuilder
- Does the form editor have real-time preview?
- How to customize the Thank You page?
- Can I receive my email notifications as PDFs?
- Request approvals through your forms
- How to use conditional logic to show/hide fields?
- Can I use multiple payment gateways?
- Changing the Form Logo on 123FormBuilder
- Managing form submissions
Test results not showing correctly
Asked on November 9, 2023 1:29 AM
I created a voting ballot for club members — basically all Yes/No votes. But when I ran a test they’re all showing both answers.I only need to see 1 vote (Yes OR No) for each name. Thanks for your help!
Answered on November 9, 2023 8:55 AM
Thanks for reaching out!
If you are using Multiple choice fields for your options, you can enable the Group answers so that only the selected options can show:
You can also use Single choice fields instead, as the field allows a selection per field only.
Let us know if you need further assistance.