What is 123FormBuilder?
123FormBuilder is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code.
- How to create a contact form as easy as 1-2-3
- Field Validation on 123FormBuilder
- Does the form editor have real-time preview?
- How to customize the Thank You page?
- Can I receive my email notifications as PDFs?
- Request approvals through your forms
- How to use conditional logic to show/hide fields?
- Can I use multiple payment gateways?
- Changing the Form Logo on 123FormBuilder
- Managing form submissions
I want to enable this form again
Asked on August 24, 2022 4:51 AM
I am finding that I am unable to re enable this form and it says that it’s “disabled”
Answered on August 24, 2022 10:04 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
To enable a form, simply change the form status form its Settings. Here you can read more about activating / deactivating a form.
If you are encountering any issues with these instructions, or require assistance with anything else, do not hesitate to reach out.