User roles are defined depending on the level of access they are given when it comes to Forms, Folders, and other Users.
In order of permissions, we have:
1. The Account Owner. As the name suggests, this is the owner of the main 123FormBuilder account. They overview all aspects of the account settings, and have a permanent role, meaning no other User can edit them.
2. The Super Admin, who has access to all Forms, to manage them and their Results. They can manage all Users from the account, as well as the Forms and Folders created by them. They can also access the Uploads Manager and the Recent Activity for the whole account.
3. Group Admins (available only for Enterprise accounts), who have default access with “can edit” permission to all forms created by users from their group, regardless of their role or the folder in which the forms were created. They also can duplicate or share these Forms, but cannot rename, deactivate, delete or move forms created by other users in their group. They can create new Users (Viewers and Standard Users) in their group and edit the Permissions for them. They can create new Forms and manage them any way they wish, as well as create new Folders. They can share their own folders and folders shared with “can edit”.
4. Standard Users, who can create Forms and edit Form settings and Form Results. Their access to Forms created by other Users can be limited by the Account Owner, Super Admin, or a Group Admin. If assigned to a Group, they can only share Forms with Users from that Group. They cannot create or manage Folders.
5. Viewer Users, who can only submit Forms and view the Results. They can not share Forms with other Users, nor edit the Form settings or Results.