Users are defined depending on the level of access they are given when it comes to Forms and Folders and other Users.
In order of permissions, we have:
1. The Account Owner, who is also the account owner. They overview all aspects of the account settings, and have a permanent role, meaning no other User can edit them.
2. The Super Admin, who has access to all Forms and, to manage them and their results. They can manage all Users from the account, and the forms and folders created by them.
3. Group Admins, who can create and delete Folders, and forms, by default. They also have access to and can manage all Forms created inside their group. They can create new Users, and edit the Permissions for the Users that belong to the same Group, except other Group Admins.
4. Standard Users, who can create and edit Form settings and Form results. Their access to Forms created by other Users can be limited by the super admin, and administrator, or a Group admin. If assigned to a Group, they can only share Forms with Users from the Group.
5. Viewer Users, who can only be given access to submit the Forms and view the Results. They can not share Forms with other Users, nor edit the form settings or access and edit the Who has access list for a form.