Google Ads (formerly known as Google Adwords) is an effective tool to create successful marketing campaigns. It helps you monitoring your success and doubling your conversion rates.
In this article, we explain step by step how to track form conversions with your Google Ads tracking code.
Let’s get started:
1. Copy the tracking code from Google Ads once your conversion goal is set up.
2. Paste the code into a text editor such as notepad, and save it with the extension .js
3. Upload the file on the webserver. Use any hosting service that can store the file online and be retrievable via URL.
4. Log in to 123 Form Builder.
5. Open up your form and go to Advanced.
6. Switch to the Form tab. Enable the option Add a JS script to the Thank You page of your form and paste the URL where your .js file is located.
7. Provide your Google Analytics Profile ID and Domain at the next option.
That’s all! Each form submission is now measured as a conversion.