Fair Usage Policy on 123FormBuilder
First things first, what is fair usage exactly? Fair usage is the limit imposed over certain features to ensure the best performance of your forms.
While it might sound strange to establish a limit over the “unlimited” features that we provide in our form builder, we want to make sure that each and every one of our users can benefit from top-quality forms and enjoy all the advantages that our platform has to offer.
That being said, let’s go over our fair usage policy for some of our features:
- Form fields: 800 fields per form.
- Rules: 400 field rules and form rules combined per form.
- Email notifications: for the first 1000 submissions made per form, per day.
- Upload fields: 50 upload fields per form, with a maximum size of 150 MB per field. However, the total size of the files submitted cannot exceed 1GB.
- Free, Wix, and Weebly Stater plans have 20 API calls per day.
- Unlimited API calls per day on our native subscriptions.
- Bounce rate. If the bounce rate of the email notifications triggered by your form is too high, your account will get limited. This is because a high email bounce rate is sanctioned by Amazon SES and can result in the impairment of the service for all of the platform users.
There are other feature limitations on each plan. For example, on the Basic plan, you can add 10 fields per form. To find out more about the features included in your plan, visit our Features Matrix.