Contact forms are ways users start conversations with you, so it’s important to make a good first impression. To make one from scratch, you need coding languages such as HTML to create the structure, and CSS & PHP to make it look good and work well. That’s not even taking in account mobile responsive forms.
With 123FormBuilder, you can create a contact form with easy drag and drop. No coding!
Create a user friendly contact form so versatile that it can accomplish multiple tasks. Here are some of the features you have at your disposal
Diverse Question Fields
Find exactly the right for the information you need to collect by asking the right questions. Add multiple types of input fields such as text boxes, radio buttons, multiple choice field, address fields and rating fields to make your contact forms complete.
Make your user’s interaction more personal with access to advanced features such as conditional logic that show or hide questions based on user’s input, redirect to certain pages or trigger a specific autoresponder.
Have international visitors?
Give your users the option to choose the language of your contact form before filling it on your website. Turn it into a multi-language form in a snap. Configure the whole form’s text, from field instructions to error messages.
Advanced Styling Options
Have your online forms fit your brand by customizing every inch of your contact form inside the advanced form editor. Change column layout, field colors, submit button color and the logo to make your form stand out. Create and save your custom themes so it can easily be applied to all your online forms.
Mobile Friendly Forms
In an increasing mobile world, not adapting to small screens can kill your business. We’ve got you covered - all forms created through 123FormBuilder are mobile responsive, and fit on any phone screen so that your users can respond on the go!
- Make your contact form part of a bigger workflow
- Notify your whole team
Let everyone in on your project by send emails your team when a responses is submitted by adding email notifications to multiple recipients. Customize the subject line, body and the notification email so it doesn’t get lost in your inbox. What’s more, you can include a PDF copy of the response!
- Connect your contact form to other big platforms
Streamline your work by bring your form responses into other applications such as Salesforce, MailChimp, AWeber, Top Producer, Google Analytics, Marketo and more! You have over 30 third-party apps to choose from.
- Publish it anywhere
Need to reach a larger audience? We’ve got you covered - you can create contact forms for Facebook, WordPress, Wix, Weebly, Blogger, Joomla and more! With 24/7 server uptime, you won’t need to worry about your system status, as users will be able to fill in the form anytime.
- Notify your whole team
123FormBuilder contact forms are so versatile, they can fit any role
- Lead Generation Collect leads for your marketing campaigns, real estate website or business consulting service by adding email address fields, and having the data sent into your CRM or email marketing software!
- Application Forms Having people email their application to you is a thing of the past. Create application forms which your HR department and organization will surely love to have. Collect CV’s and other file attachments, and store them in your 123FormBuilder account for centralized access.
- Event Registration Need a way to book tickets to your event? Have your contact form turned into an event registration form. Show the Google Maps location, the number of seats left, and even more - sell tickets directly through the online form by integrating PayPal, Stripe or Square!
Ready to use contact form templates & more
Forget writing your own HTML form from scratch, we’ve got a whole library of free form templates to choose from. You will surely find a form that matches your need - check it out.
Start building your contact form.
Sign-up takes less than 60 seconds.