What is 123FormBuilder?
123FormBuilder is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code.
- How to create a contact form as easy as 1-2-3
- Field Validation on 123FormBuilder
- Does the form editor have real-time preview?
- How to customize the Thank You page?
- Can I receive my email notifications as PDFs?
- Request approvals through your forms
- How to use conditional logic to show/hide fields?
- Can I use multiple payment gateways?
- Changing the Form Logo on 123FormBuilder
- Managing form submissions
Why is the "progress restored" button popping up?
Asked on July 28, 2023 12:21 AM
The “Your progress has been restored” button pops up every time you launch the page or refresh. Where do I change that setting? Thanks! –Marian
Answered on July 28, 2023 7:51 AM
Thank you for reaching out to us.
We recently launched the Autosave progress for respondents option.
While it is used, if your respondents start filling in your form, but for some reason, they do not submit it, we are storing in their web browser the answers they have provided up to that point for 15 days.
You can manage this option from Set up-> Advanced -> Submissions tab.
If you have further questions, please let us know.