What is 123FormBuilder?
123FormBuilder is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code.
- How to create a contact form as easy as 1-2-3
- Field Validation on 123FormBuilder
- Does the form editor have real-time preview?
- How to customize the Thank You page?
- Can I receive my email notifications as PDFs?
- Request approvals through your forms
- How to use conditional logic to show/hide fields?
- Can I use multiple payment gateways?
- Changing the Form Logo on 123FormBuilder
- Managing form submissions
Asked on March 8, 2023 12:40 AM
If we have 10 people that fill out our form on the same day, is there a way to have each form notification sent as a separate email instead of building upon the same email thread? In other words, we want each submission to show as a separate email line–not one line with 10 emails attached.
Answered on March 8, 2023 8:32 AM
Thank you for reaching out to us.
When setting up the email templates, to make sure that the email notifications are distributed on different threads you simply need to add a variable from your form under the Email Subject as listed below. Basically, as long as the Email Subject is different for each notification, they will be divided into different threads.
In case you need any other assistance, please let us know.