What is 123FormBuilder?
123FormBuilder is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code.
- How to create a contact form as easy as 1-2-3
- Field Validation on 123FormBuilder
- Does the form editor have real-time preview?
- How to customize the Thank You page?
- Can I receive my email notifications as PDFs?
- Request approvals through your forms
- How to use conditional logic to show/hide fields?
- Can I use multiple payment gateways?
- Changing the Form Logo on 123FormBuilder
- Managing form submissions
Unable to approve this form
Asked on August 20, 2022 6:38 AM
we are unable to approve this form, we have tried from desktop and mobile device yet the animation of submitting keeps showing but not approved
Answered on August 22, 2022 9:18 AM
Thank you for reaching out to us.
By checking your Approvals settings I’ve noticed that you have set up multiple email addresses separated by comma as approvers.
Please note that each approver email must be added as a new entry by using the New Approver button. In this case, the submission will change its status to approved only once all the email addresses you added as approvers approve the submission.
Here are more details around the form approval setup.
In case you need those multiple persons to receive the approval request, but once any of them approves the submission, the status to be updated to approved, you will need to create an email group that contains all these emails and set it up as a single approver.
If you need any other assistance, please let us know.