Convert PDF to Fillable Forms Online
Convert PDF to fillable forms as easy as 1-2-3 and use them anywhere online. Supported formats: PDF and JPEG.
Upload your PDF document to 123FormBuilder and turn it into an online form within minutes.
Or, reach for your phone, take a picture of a paper form, import it on our platform, say “abracadabra” and here’s your web form!
From scanned documents to fillable web forms
The way we create forms has improved a lot over time. From the way you contact sales departments at different companies to the way you put your real estate assets on the market, everything has changed drastically. Aside from switching from paper forms to digital ones, we now provide an even easier option to create a form – and it’s based on a machine learning tool. So instead of building a form from square one (or field one), why not start with an already populated form canvas? You’ll get your own customized form in no time. After all, we’re called 123 for a reason!
We understand your unique needs and come to lend a hand with your company’s day to day life by providing you with all the tools you need to make it easy (on yourself and on your customers too). From signature fields that allow your visitors to sign PDF documents to text fields and checkboxes, our super-smart Scan To Form tool has it all. Furthermore, we know that a lot of our customers are facing the challenge of translating paper forms – and even handwriting – to web forms. This document digitization tool will allow you to go paperless in the office in no time.
Use case scenarios
Digitize a paper form
Let’s say you want to show a team member how you want a form to look and you draw a sketch on a piece of paper. Instead of creating it from scratch, he will be able to photograph it with his smartphone and then import the photo file within our form building platform. Due to its form recognition features, our image digitizer will show editing options so that your web form takes the desired structure.
Convert PDF documents into fillable forms
You receive by email one or more PDF forms, but you need them transformed into fully functional online forms. Find the Scanned Form option in the 123FormBuilder dashboard, then import the PDF form. Associate each identified field with the specific type of form field you need, then hit the Create Form button to take your newly born form through design and brushing-up. Furthermore, if you have your form in another format, converting an existing Word doc, for instance, into PDF and then into an interactive form is yet another option for you.
The advantages of interactive online forms
- Reduce overall costs
- Streamline data capture and management processes
- Forget about buying paper
- Replace fillable PDFs with a software tool that collects data in a secure database
- Sync the collected data with various web platforms and databases
- Automate processes that come with orders or applications
- Secure information & share it with interested parties only
How to Convert Your PDF to a Fillable Form
- Scan or take a photo of a paper form. It can be an existing form or even something you drew, if it looks like form fields and labels. Make sure the image has a high resolution (300DPI). Naturally, this also works with PDF forms. So you won’t miss those fillable PDF forms you are used to!
- Create your 123FormBuilder forever free Basic account
- From the 123FormBuilder platform, clicking the New Form button will reveal the Scanned Form option
- Import the PDF or image file and adjust the form in the Preview screen
- Click on Create new form – you will be routed to our editor, where you can drag and drop custom fields and make additional changes to your digitized form – change the theme, add an electronic signature widget, upload images and so on
- Add your email address to the form and start receiving responses in your inbox; and you can create custom autoresponders that keep people engaged
- Distribute the form to collect data
- And of course, analyze results by visiting the Reports section on our editor dashboard.
Read our documentation for more details on how to convert a PDF to a fillable form and how to digitize an image with the Scan to Form feature.
123FormBuilder is the best way to turn any PDFs or scanned forms into online responsive fillable forms that speed up your data collection and management processes. This free tool makes the process of conversion from paper to electronic as user-friendly as possible.