What is 123FormBuilder?
123FormBuilder is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code.
- How to create a contact form as easy as 1-2-3
- Field Validation on 123FormBuilder
- Does the form editor have real-time preview?
- How to customize the Thank You page?
- Can I receive my email notifications as PDFs?
- Request approvals through your forms
- How to use conditional logic to show/hide fields?
- Can I use multiple payment gateways?
- Changing the Form Logo on 123FormBuilder
- Managing form submissions
Is there a way to add specific points to specific answers in a question from the Quiz Options
Asked on August 7, 2023 4:34 AM
I want to do an online quiz with a calculation form so every answer should have a different number.
It’s like the old BuzzFeed
X number points = You are X
Y number points = You are Y
Z number points = You are Z
at the end of the quiz, the user will receive the number of points and a personalized message.
Is this possible?
Answered on August 7, 2023 10:50 AM
Thank you for reaching out to us.
You can create such a quiz form by using our Calculations feature, which will indeed allow you to add different values to your answers.
Afterward, you will need to add a Formula field to your form to sum up the answers based on which you can then show your form respondents the result.
You have 3 options to show your respondents the results:
- Directly on the form, by using Field Rules;
- After they submit the form, by redirecting them to a webpage containing their result, using Form Rules;
- After they submit the form, by sending them an email with their result, using Email Rules.
If you have any questions or need any assistance setting this up, please don’t hesitate to contact us.