What is 123FormBuilder?
123FormBuilder is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code.
- How to create a contact form as easy as 1-2-3
- Field Validation on 123FormBuilder
- Does the form editor have real-time preview?
- How to customize the Thank You page?
- Can I receive my email notifications as PDFs?
- Request approvals through your forms
- How to use conditional logic to show/hide fields?
- Can I use multiple payment gateways?
- Changing the Form Logo on 123FormBuilder
- Managing form submissions
Enlarge space for Signing
Asked on July 12, 2023 3:04 AM
We run a pretty mobile operation, with engineers and technicians performing maintenance. Most of the time, they don’t have a tablet, so likely only mobile.
I’ve gotten feedback the form is good, but they need more space for signing on the mobile, I seem to only be able to expand left and right, but not vertically.
Answered on July 12, 2023 8:02 AM
Thank you for reaching out to us.
Indeed, our Signature field has a standard high, but it can be increased by applying the below CSS code under the Design->Add custom CSS section.
#form div[data-role=control][data-type=signature]:not([data-is-selected]):not([data-disabled]):not([data-has-errors]) [data-role=signature-container], #form [data-role=container][data-type=repeatable] [data-role=add-group-button], #form div[data-role=control][data-type=signature] div[data-role=signature-container]>canvas
Of course, you can edit the pixels as desired.
If you need any other assistance, please let me know.