What is 123FormBuilder?
123FormBuilder is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code.
- How to create a contact form as easy as 1-2-3
- Field Validation on 123FormBuilder
- Does the form editor have real-time preview?
- How to customize the Thank You page?
- Can I receive my email notifications as PDFs?
- Request approvals through your forms
- How to use conditional logic to show/hide fields?
- Can I use multiple payment gateways?
- Changing the Form Logo on 123FormBuilder
- Managing form submissions
Tab Field Ordering
Asked on February 7, 2023 1:14 AM
Is it possible to re-order the fields so they tab appropriately when published? I don’t think you have this functionality built in and was wondering what you suggest?
Answered on February 7, 2023 12:45 PM
Thank you for reaching out to us.
Please note that once you add a field right below a resized one, the two fields are automatically creating a container. This also affects the navigating Tab order.
In the below example, the Name and Email are creating a container, meaning that once your clients use the Tab option, they will navigate the Name and Email fields first and only after the Phone number field.
To have the default navigation order, we recommend you to split the containers.
In case you need any other assistance, please let us know.