What is 123FormBuilder?
123FormBuilder is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code.
- How to create a contact form as easy as 1-2-3
- Field Validation on 123FormBuilder
- Does the form editor have real-time preview?
- How to customize the Thank You page?
- Can I receive my email notifications as PDFs?
- Request approvals through your forms
- How to use conditional logic to show/hide fields?
- Can I use multiple payment gateways?
- Changing the Form Logo on 123FormBuilder
- Managing form submissions
Dropbox file naming
Asked on January 31, 2023 11:03 AM
Hi, could you please share with me the documentation on how you create file names for DropBox uploads through the integration? I would like to figure out how I can distinguish the files programmatically, so I can process them with scripts after upload.
For example, do you tag the file / folder upload with the submission ID or anything else a script can associate with the form submission and the submitting customer?
I tried figuring it out but seemed like the filenames created are entirely random and hard to associate with a submission.
Answered on January 31, 2023 5:29 PM
Thank you for your message.
Please note that when files are uploaded through your forms, these files keep the names they had before being uploaded by your clients.
At the moment, we do not offer the option of renaming the files when sending them to your Dropbox account through our default integration, but, by using Zapier, you can create a zap between us and Dropbox which offers you this option.
Thank you for your understanding and feel free to reach us if any other assistance is needed.