What is 123FormBuilder?
123FormBuilder is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code.
- How to create a contact form as easy as 1-2-3
- Field Validation on 123FormBuilder
- Does the form editor have real-time preview?
- How to customize the Thank You page?
- Can I receive my email notifications as PDFs?
- Request approvals through your forms
- How to use conditional logic to show/hide fields?
- Can I use multiple payment gateways?
- Changing the Form Logo on 123FormBuilder
- Managing form submissions
Payment did not go through
Asked on January 26, 2023 1:50 AM
Someone completed our form and we received the submission, but they payment did not go through and I don’t understand how to send them a link to complete the payment.
Answered on January 27, 2023 10:02 AM
Thank you for reaching out to us.
Indeed, there are cases when clients submit the form, but close the page without completing the payment.
Checking your form, I’ve noticed that it is using the old version of our Notifications section. Unfortunately, on this version we do not offer the option to share the payment link.
On the new forms that you create, our new Notification version is automatically applied, and you can indeed insert under your email templates the Payment Link variable, which your clients can use to complete the payment.
That being said, I’m afraid that the only solution for your clients to complete the payment would be to resubmit the form.
Thank you for your understanding and feel free to reach us.