What is 123FormBuilder?
123FormBuilder is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code.
- How to create a contact form as easy as 1-2-3
- Field Validation on 123FormBuilder
- Does the form editor have real-time preview?
- How to customize the Thank You page?
- Can I receive my email notifications as PDFs?
- Request approvals through your forms
- How to use conditional logic to show/hide fields?
- Can I use multiple payment gateways?
- Changing the Form Logo on 123FormBuilder
- Managing form submissions
Asked on September 2, 2022 12:17 PM
how do i set up a question like do you own a car and if answer is yes to then show the next question
Answered on September 2, 2022 1:43 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Your question “Do you own a car?” must be a Single Choice field with two choices: “Yes” and “No”. Add the next question on the form under the Single Choice field.
Afterwards, go to Rules → Field Rules → Add Rule and create a rule like this: If “Yes” is checked, then SHOW and select from the dropdown the question you need to show.
Please give it a try and let me know how it goes.
I look forward to hearing from you.