What is 123FormBuilder?
123FormBuilder is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code.
- How to create a contact form as easy as 1-2-3
- Field Validation on 123FormBuilder
- Does the form editor have real-time preview?
- How to customize the Thank You page?
- Can I receive my email notifications as PDFs?
- Request approvals through your forms
- How to use conditional logic to show/hide fields?
- Can I use multiple payment gateways?
- Changing the Form Logo on 123FormBuilder
- Managing form submissions
Duplicating a form
Asked on August 29, 2022 5:06 PM
How can I duplicate a previously created form? I would like to use the same form in two different ways without having to recreate the whole form.
Answered on August 29, 2022 6:28 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
In order to duplicate your form, just go to “My forms”, next to the form you would like to duplicate and select the “Duplicate” option. Here is a short video tutorial on how to duplicate a form.
If there is anything else we can assist you with, do not hesitate to reach out.
Answered on August 29, 2022 7:01 PM