Mobile Surveys App
Create mobile-optimized surveys that your respondents can fill in from an iPhone, Android, tablet or any other device. Collecting responses and generating insights from your mobile-dependent audience has never been easier. Build a mobile survey with 123FormBuilder for free!
Our mobile survey app helps you generate questionnaires & surveys that you can deliver to your respondents with a simple copy & paste effort. Offer the best user experience on both desktop and mobile devices and collect data easily during your research. Mobile users account for more than half of Internet users – it’s time for your survey to go mobile! Share your surveys on smartphones and tablets, with device detection, touch-screen buttons, and eye-catching design.
Our mobile surveys can be used across multiple industries for market research, customer satisfaction, employee engagement, and more. Try our free survey maker for yourself!
Why use mobile surveys by 123FormBuilder
- Easy setup configuration, no coding needed
- Smart and interactive survey creator platform, with various question types to choose from
- Capture insights anywhere on all resolution devices (desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile)
- Responsive design customization
- Multiple email recipients
- Custom autoresponders
- Real-time reports that you can manage remotely
- Robust data protection (Full-GDPR & HIPAA compliance on request)
How to use our mobile surveys:
- Easy Setup
Have your questions ready (see tips below) and choose a custom vibrant design optimized for iPhone, iPad, Android or tablet
- Instant Data Collection
Receive real-time responses from your targeted audience via email or text message
Measure survey performance with advanced reporting features across devices. Export data to CSV, PDF or integrate your mobile surveys with Google Drive, MailChimp, Salesforce, and others.
What are the keys to a good mobile survey?
- Make your survey questions and answers as short as possible
- Use easy to read formats like vertical Likert scales, and avoid dropdowns
- Lose the videos or images that would take too much time to load
- Minimize scrolling by having 2-3 questions grouped on the same screen
- Test your survey on all devices before releasing it
- Adapt text size for mobile devices (e.g. 16px font size or more)