Likert Scale Questionnaires & Surveys
Create Likert scale questionnaires as easy as 1-2-3! With 123 Form Builder, you can scale responses in your survey and build well-designed reports.
Measure what others think and feel of the hypotheses in question
What is a Likert scale? How do you analyze Likert scale data?
A Likert scale consists of a question (or statement) and a set of answer options that respondents can use. When used in questionnaires, it helps scale responses in surveys. The answers are related one to another in the form of an interval. The most common ones scale the levels of agreement or satisfaction towards the statement.
Use 123 Form Builder to type in your Likert scale questions and answer in an online questionnaire. Just sign up for an account and start measuring perceptions and feelings in your survey. Not only can you collect accurate feedback, but you can also rely on the right method.
- A simple Likert Scale Questionnaire tool to rule them all
Find your preferred scale and start running your online survey. Add the first statement or question, then duplicate it and edit further.
- Unlimited Likert scale questions for the right price
Use our free survey maker to build up to 3 Likert scale questions with simple drag & drop. If you need more, upgrade your account for unlimited Likert scale power. Skyrocket your survey into space and follow your insights through the stars.
- Measure sentiments or behavior with a greater degree of nuance
Give your respondents a rating scale that fits their opinions on the subject. No other field type does it better.
- Turn the tides of bad data with invaluable insights
The use of Likert scales in surveys results in more accurate statistics. And where there are numbers to view, 123 Form Builder can channel them in custom charts & graphs.
Examples of where you can apply your Likert scale questions:
- Enable conditional logic to show/hide form fields based on user choices
- Change the alignment and disposition of answers
- Randomize statements
- Add more than 5 pre-coded answers per question
- Change the overall appearance of your survey