Likert Scale Questionnaires & Surveys
Properly conduct your market research with Likert scale surveys and questionnaires by 123FormBuilder.Create a likert scale
Giving a voice to the people that matter the most
What do they think? Why not just ask them?
Whether you are trying to assess your customers’ satisfaction or of your employees, Likert scale surveys are something you should definitely try.
Using Likert items in your questionnaires and surveys is a reliable method to measure perception, behavior and opinion, as they offer a range of answer options (usually 5 or 7, with a neutral midpoint). As such, they provide more accurate feedback that will lead to improved products, services or workplace climate.
- A simple tool to rule them all
Just find your preferred scale and start building your survey. Create the first question, then duplicate it and edit further.
- Unlimited Likert scale questions with any paid plan
Build up to 3 Likert scale questions for free with just a drag & drop effort and type in your questions without coding anything. If you need more, we've got premium plans that will skyrocket your survey into space and land you the best insights.
- Measure sentiments or behavior with a greater degree of nuance
Offer respondents a complex rating system that finely captures their opinions around a particular topic or experience.
- Develop invaluable reports based on scaled answers
Likert scale surveys lead to balanced statistics that help you further develop your services, products or research.
Use the Likert scale questionnaire & survey maker for:
- Enable conditional logic to show/hide form fields based on user choices
- Change the alignment and disposition of answers
- Randomize statements
- Add more than 5 pre-coded answers per question
- Change the overall appearance of your survey
Find the Likert scale option in the Specific Fields menu on your editor and start creating your own Likert scale questionnairesEmbark on the sliding scale journey
Start building your contact form.
Sign-up takes less than 60 seconds.