The 123FormBuilder crew is getting bigger and merrier by the day. Last year we had a 35% growth of employees and the number keeps going up! Right now we have an open position to welcome a new member to our incredible Marketing Team, and maybe it can be you!
We’re currently looking for a Search Engine Marketing Specialist and this person will work closely with our teammate Huri Adilova (our Azerbaijani colleague) . We asked Huri to answer a few questions about her daily job and why she would recommend working for 123FormBuilder. Check it out:
- What is the task you enjoy the most as a SEM Specialist?
Between all my tasks, what I enjoy the most is creating campaigns in Google AdWords Editor. I’ve learned a lot about Marketing while doing research, creating specific landing pages, making ad copies, etc. I like to work in AdWords because it’s an objective part of marketing. You do task “A” and you get “B” result, like math and straight-forward. 🙂
- What is the most challenging part?
I think the most challenging part is finding the right callouts and texts for your target group. You have to be more specific, interesting, simple and fun. Well, I can’t say it’s easy but it isn’t hard also, as long as it’s an interesting task for you.
- What is the best thing about working in 123FormBuilder?
The thing I like the most is the flexibility and the comfort. I think these are the most important things at work. Doesn’t matter how much you have knowledge or experience, if you don’t have a job where you can enjoy working, you cannot be efficient. And of course, near to this I learn every day new things which keep me excited and not bored about what I do.
But what makes 123FormBuilder special?
Ok, we know it may sound a bit pretentious since this is 123’s blog, so of course we’d say good things about ourselves, right? However, we’re indeed very proud of the successful history of our company. Therefore, let us present you some concrete facts that make us stand out from the crowd:
123FormBuilder started back in 2008 by Florin Cornianu and Tudor Bastea, two developers from Timisoara. The product was a tool for those who needed online forms, surveys, registration forms and order forms, but lacked the development skills to build them. Nowadays, it’s one of the most successful startups in Timisoara and Romania, and has become a global business, with more than 700.000 users worldwide. Nokia, Nikon, and Heineken are among the many large-scale enterprises that rely on 123FormBuilder to collect and analyze their data.
In addition, at 123FormBuilder we’re very happy to have a very diverse and multicultural group of colleagues, having people from Argentina, Azerbaijan, Brazil, Morocco, Serbia, USA. Also, these are some benefits that we offer to all of our co-workers:
- Attractive salary, food vouchers, medical benefits;
- Plenty of coffee, fresh fruit and bagels in the morning;
- Flexible working hours;
- The chance to participate in an extraordinary project that grew extremely fast in recent years;
- The chance to discover the entrepreneurial environment and learn from our experience.
So if you got interested in working for 123FormBuilder and want to join our energetic and international team, don’t waste time and send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org . We can’t wait to meet you!
Below you will find more details about the position.
SEM Specialist – Position Summary
As a member of 123FormBuilder marketing team you will significantly contribute to the overall global customer acquisition strategy, both free and paid.
Your day to day responsibilities will include the following:
- Manage SEM campaigns on different platforms such as Google, Bing, Facebook, Yandex
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns at a global level.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization with the help of bidding management tools and not only
- Keep up to date with paid search best practices, bid management systems, keyword development tools and industry research
- Achieve targeted ROI and Ad Spend for SEM campaigns on a monthly basis
Keys to hiring
The things that will recommend you for this job are the following:
- At least 2 years of SEM experience, with a strong background of planning, buying and managing Paid Search campaigns for multiple clients; agency-side experience preferred
- Comprehensive understanding of keyword research, grouping, and management; including working with negative keywords and the various match-types to achieve campaign success
- Experience optimizing SEM campaigns through ad copy, keywords, geo-targeting and landing page optimizations
- Google Adwords experience is a must.
- Experience in web analytics technology such as Omniture, Search SiteCatalyst is a plus
- Experience with bid automation tools (Kenshoo, Marin, DoubleClick Search) is a plus
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and highly detail oriented habits
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and ability to meet deadlines
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Passion for staying current in a rapidly evolving environment to gain a competitive edge
- From day one you will manage global SEM campaigns on different platforms (Google, BING, Facebook) achieving targeted ROI and Ad Spend on a monthly basis
- You will optimize global campaigns at scale.