New User Interface & Navigation
We always thrive to provide an intuitive user interface and fluent experiences. Here are the highlights of the enhancements that we made with our user interface and navigation.
All form settings are grouped into a sidebar and showcased with their corresponding image icon. On hover, each icon has a tooltip that expresses its associated section. Easily switch between sections to configure your form.
With that said, let’s take a look at how the Form Configuration menu is structured.
- The first icon from the sidebar opens your Form Editor. Here you can create and customize the structure of your web form in any way you want. You can add and edit basic and advanced fields, drag and drop sections, adjust the form layout, and preview the result in real-time.
- Click the color palette icon to open our Design options. There are various theme options. You can change just about anything on your web form, from text font and color to the style of the submit button.
- The third icon opens up Notifications. Send customized email templates to your form users to create engagement.
- Configure what to display on the Thank you Page.
- We have available over 30 third party app integrations. You may find 3rd party apps specialized in email marketing, CRM, file management, project management, event management, help desk, social, and developer tools. We also included our Zapier most used connections.
- Rules section. Change the behavior of your web forms based on the input provided by your respondents.
- Specify the sequence of steps that are required to mark a submission as accepted by establishing Approval rules.
Furthermore, in the Collapse Sidemenu, you can setup Translations, apply extra security measures and advanced settings such as scripts and Google Analytics for tracking your form’s activity.
- Create a multilanguage form and add translations for each language.
- Click the lock icon and explore all the security options we offer Limit Submissions, Password Protection, Country Filter, Captcha.
- In the Advanced section, you can add scripts to your form, allow users to edit and save for later their entries, establish an approval process, and many more.
On the top left side, you can click the Results button that will take you to the Submissions table. From here you can access the Reports section.
From Results & Reports, you can switch back to the Form Configuration window by pressing the Edit Form button.