We always strive to provide an intuitive user interface and fluent experiences. Here are the highlights of the enhancements that we made with our user interface and navigation on our form builder.
In the left sidebar, you can find all the configurations that you can apply to your form, showcased with their corresponding image icon. On hover, each icon has a tooltip that expresses its associated section. Therefore, you can easily switch between sections to configure your form.
With that said, let’s take a look at how the Form Configuration menu is structured.
1. Fields – this opens the list of fields that are organised under different sections for your Form Editor. This section contains eight categories: Essentials, Contact details, Media & Structure, Uploads & Consent, Date & Time, Rating scales, Calculations, Payments. You can browse through each section to find what you need for your form. All the fields can be dragged & dropped to the form and customised as you wish. As always, do not forget to preview your form in order to get the full experience of it.
2. Design – You can change just about anything on your form, from text font and color to the style of the submit button. Here you can also find various theme options.
3. Emails – Send customised emails to your respondents to create engagement or set up email notifications for you and your team.
4. Thank you Page – Configure what to display after users submit your form.
5. Integrations – Here you can connect with over 30 third-party app integrations. You will find 3rd party apps specialized in email marketing, CRM, file management, project management, event management, help desk, social, and developer tools. We also included our Zapier most used connections.
6. Rules – Here you can change the behavior of your web forms based on the input provided by your respondents.
7. Approvals – By clicking the checkmark icon you can specify the sequence of steps that are required to mark a submission as accepted by establishing approval rules.
In the More options, you can set up languages/translations, apply extra security measures and advanced settings such as scripts and Google Analytics for tracking your form’s activity.
1. Languages – Create a multilanguage form and add translations for each language.
2. Security – Click the lock icon and explore all the security options we offer: Password Protection, Limit Submissions, Captcha, Country Filter, and Uploads Permissions.
3. Advanced – Here you can add scripts to your form, allow users to edit and save for later their entries, and many more.
You can preview the form by clicking on the Preview button, switch from a mobile to a PC view in order to make sure that your form is responsive and Publish the form.
When you are satisfied with how your form looks like and you have applied all the configurations that you needed, all you have to do is Publish your form and share it with your respondents.
After you have made a test submission or started to gather real submissions, the next step would be to check your Results. In the Results section, you can find all the collected data. This is divided into three sections: Insights, Submissions and Reports and you can easily navigate between sections.
Here is a list of the most frequently asked questions. For more FAQs, please browse through the FAQs page.