We always strive to provide an intuitive user interface and fluent experiences. Here are the highlights of the enhancements that we made with our user interface and navigation.
All form settings are grouped into a sidebar and showcased with their corresponding image icon. On hover, each icon has a tooltip that expresses its associated section. Therefore, you can easily switch between sections to configure your form.
With that said, let’s take a look at how the Form Configuration menu is structured.
1. The first icon from the sidebar opens the list of fields and the layout of your Form Editor. Here you can create and customize the structure of your web form in any way you want. You can add and edit basic and advanced fields, drag and drop sections, adjust the form layout, and preview the result in real-time.
2. Click the color palette icon to access our Design options. You can change just about anything on your web form, from text font and color to the style of the submit button. Here you can also find various theme options.
3. The bell icon opens up Notifications. Send customized email templates to your form users to create engagement.
4. The fourth button will take you to the Thank you Page section. Configure what to display after users submit your form.
5. Click the squares icon to connect your form with over 30 third-party app integrations. You will find 3rd party apps specialized in email marketing, CRM, file management, project management, event management, help desk, social, and developer tools. We also included our Zapier most used connections.
6. Next is the Rules section. Here you can change the behavior of your web forms based on the input provided by your respondents.
7. By clicking the checkmark icon you can specify the sequence of steps that are required to mark a submission as accepted by establishing Approval rules.
Furthermore, in the Collapse Sidemenu, you can set up translations, apply extra security measures and advanced settings such as scripts and Google Analytics for tracking your form’s activity.
1. Translations – Create a multilanguage form and add translations for each language.
2. Security – Click the lock icon and explore all the security options we offer: Password Protection, Limit Submissions, Captcha, Country Filter, and Uploads Permissions.
3. Advanced – Here you can add scripts to your form, allow users to edit and save for later their entries, and many more.
From the Results and Reports sections, you can switch back to the Form Configuration window by pressing the Edit Form button.