What is 123FormBuilder?
123FormBuilder is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code.
- How to create a contact form as easy as 1-2-3
- Field Validation on 123FormBuilder
- Does the form editor have real-time preview?
- How to customize the Thank You page?
- Can I receive my email notifications as PDFs?
- Request approvals through your forms
- How to use conditional logic to show/hide fields?
- Can I use multiple payment gateways?
- Changing the Form Logo on 123FormBuilder
- Managing form submissions
Add more items
Asked on August 25, 2022 1:11 AM
How do I put an “add more” button in my form? For instance, I have a section to list information on a vehicle loan. If someone has more than 1 car, they need to enter the info for the 2nd vehicle. How can I create an “add more” button and when they click that button, the entire section pops up again so they can add the information.
Answered on August 25, 2022 8:11 AM
Thank you for contacting us about this.
You can add the “add more” button to a section of your form by using the “Multiply field groups” feature, that can be found under MEDIA & STRUCTURE.
I also made a short video tutorial to show you how to add more items to the form.
If you have any other questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out and we’ll be happy to assist.