123FormBuilder Marketing team is constantly growing and we are seeking for online marketing specialists obsessed with conversion optimization, understanding user flow, eager to do data mining in order to comprehend what influences the buying decision and what is the trigger that makes a user switch from a free subscription to a paid one.
But all of this requires training, a lot of practice and we are aware that we all need to start from somewhere.
Through our marketing internship program we give you the chance to start putting the foundation of performance marketing by learning from our experts, Oli , Huri and Mircea, the secret of SEO and SEM.
The internship is not a full time job but it requires full time dedication and implication. We will spend together 10h per week split in 3 days (Tuesday – 4h / day, Wednesday – 3h / day and Thursday – 3h / day) starting with 10:00 AM (we will wait for you earlier if you would like to drink a cup of coffee together before we start).
At the beginning (first two weeks of the program) we will set up the foundation and talk about the 123FormBuilder product and the fundamentals of Paid Search – AdWords / BING and SEO. We will allocate 5.5h per week for Paid Search and 4.5h for SEO and a little bit of marketing localization.
What will you be doing
- Paid Search
- Manage keyword expansion / research in the local language (ES, PT, RU, DE, FR)
- Localize the dedicated landing pages for the running campaigns
- Implement localized text ads
- Manage negative list of keywords
- Review meta titles, meta descriptions, meta keywords and existing content so that it better fits the user search
- Localize dedicated parts of the product in the local language
What are we looking for
We want to share our knowledge, experience, findings with all of you, but unfortunately we only have 5 positions available so we need to have in place a criteria system which we want to reveal:
- Language skills :
- English is mandatory and it needs to be at a proficiency level
- It’s a must to know at least one of the following languages: Spanish, Portugueses, French, Russian or German
- Education: being a student at Literature, Marketing, Informatics is a plus but we do not reject your application if you are attending another university
- Eager to learn and to develop
- Data freak / number crunch
So what’s next?
If all of the above sounds interesting for you, we want to meet you ASAP. Send us an email at email@example.com with the subject line: „Applying for a MARKETING POSITION”, use as a communication language either Spanish, Portuguese, French, Russian or German and tell us why we should pick you from 1000 candidates.
Hurry up, we want to start the program no later than the 1st of July and we will end it on the 30th of September.
What we offer
Your commitment to 123FormBuilder is the key to our success. In turn, we’ll reward you with our benefits that will give you marketing experience. You will learn how to interact with Search Engines (Google AdWords, Google Organic Search, Bing) with our amazing team while enjoying hot coffee, fresh fruits and baked goods.
Our Marketing Department encourages team members to develop their distinctive talents and strength. So don’t hesitate to show and challenge your marketing skills with us!