If you’re looking to make your web forms run accordingly in Opera Mini, make sure you do not use rich media (web fonts, CSS, youtube videos and others).
Use the 123FormBuilder online form builder to create the best web forms suited for your business, that blend in perfectly on your DudaOne website. Follow the guide below for more information.
2. In DudaOne, enter the webpage editor and go to Add Element → Basics. Here drag and drop the HTML widget onto your webpage.
All form data will be sent to the Submissions section of your online form in 123FormBuilder. If you need assistance or have questions regarding our services, please contact our support specialists here.
2. In WebStarts, access your webpage in the editor mode and go to Insert → HTML Code (in the toolbar).
The online form will be automaticaly displayed in the page editor. You can adjust the width and height of the widget, as well as its position, to make it look at its best on your webpage. Save your changes and there you have it! Form visitors can now submit your online form directly from your WebStarts webpage.
Yes, you can grab any of your web forms created with 123FormBuilder and add it to your Firmwater LMS master account. Follow these steps to learn how to add web forms to Firmwater LMS:
3. In your Firmwater master account, go to Content and click on the Load content link.
4. Browse your local device to upload the HTML file you have just saved, select the type of the content and hit Load content.
You can view the content in the My Training section, but only if you have at least one participant. Click on Launch and you’ll see the web form fully functional within your Firmwater LMS. Your participants can now submit your web form directly from here, which will send all form data to 123FormBuilder.
Unfortunately, Facebook doesn’t allow customized tabs to be displayed on Facebook pages for Android Apps, IPhones, IPads or the Facebook mobile site. However, there is a workaround that you may use. Follow our guide here to learn more about it.
This usually happens when you were logged on into Wix and use the 123FormBuilder. If you access your forms through the 123FormBuilder for Wix, you’ll not be able to access the Publish section to select other publishing options.
You’ll need to log out of your Wix account and go to 123FormBuilder. If the Publish section still cannot be accessed, try logging out and back in again. This should solve the problem.
Contact our support specialists via this contact form if you have questions or need more assistance.
If your 123FormBuilder – Google Drive integration fails to work, check that all your form fields are labeled. If at least one form field hasn’t got a label name, the integration will fail.
Once you have finished applying the changes to your form, disconnect and reconnect to your Google Drive account in the 3rd Party Apps section. Your 123FormBuilder – Google Drive integration should now work accordingly.
To embed web forms on Litmos, follow the steps below:
contact us. Our Support Team will get back to you as soon as possible to help.
This online quiz tutorial will show you how easy it is to create an online quiz for a geography class. The use of checkboxes can establish more than one correct answer in a question, while radio buttons and dropdown lists can contain only one correct answer each. With the Name field you can register the name of each student that completed the quiz. This online quiz tutorial features a countdown timer that lasts 15 minutes and the results page that displays all the missed answers.
Here is the online quiz for a geography 101 class. Feel free to use it and have fun with it.
1. In the Form Editor, add the fields Name and ten Checkboxes fields. Type each question in the Label and add the possible answers in Available Choices . Checkboxes fields allow more choices to be select for the same question. This online quiz has one, two or even three correct answers.
2. In Advanced options → Correct Choice, select the choices that are correct.
3. Each question will account 10 points. Under Correct choice you’ll find the Assign points box. Add 10 and you’ll notice the value from Total assigned has changed. Keep adding questions and assign 10 points to them until you reach 100 in Total assigned.
4. In Settings → Advanced, tick the option Show countdown timer. Add 15 in the box and select minutes from the dropdown list. This will add a countdown timer that lasts for 15 minutes. After time is up, the quiz will be submitted automatically.
5. In the same section, tick Show missed answers in order for students to see where they did wrong after completing the quiz.
6. Finally, go to the Settings → Notifications → Form Owner Options section of your online quiz form and tick the option Show quiz results (under Thank You Page and Redirects). This will redirect your students to their quiz results right after submission. Here you can add a customized message, such asThank you for taking our quiz! View your results below shown in this example.
Important Do not forget to save your changes in the Notifications section, otherwise the changes will not take effect on your quiz form.
Don’t forget to check our percentage calculations feature for quizzes. This way, students don’t need to select all correct answers of a question in order to receive points. Instead, a percentage will be made on how well the question was answered.
For more questions or assistance, please contact our Support Team and they will gladly help.
Yes, you can use 123FormBuilder on Zapier. We are included in the App Directory on Zapier, in the Forms section. All you need to do is retrieve the API key of your 123FormBuilder account before getting started.
In Zapier, create a new zap and add 123FormBuilder as the trigger and a Third Party App of your choice for the action.
upgrade your account. Starting with the Gold plan, you can make unlimited API calls.
Since this article was published, we have released the Campaign Monitor integration. You may find it in the apps list from the Settings → 3rd Party Apps section of your form.
Each 123FormBuilder online form is limited to a maximum of 1000 email notifications per day. This includes your standard or customized email notifications, autoresponders and the copy-to-sender emails. This means that only the first 1000 email notifications will be delivered for the same form per day, while the autoresponders and copy-to-sender emails will be sent only to the first 1000 recipients. The limit is automatically reset each day.
This limitation is created to prevent email platforms from flagging us as spam because of the number of emails we send daily.
Note: All remaining email notifications will not be sent the next day, only from the submissions that have been made in the current day. All your submissions are saved from harm, however. You’ll find all your submissions located in the Submissions section of your online form.
The message Error 312: The specified Security Code was invalid appears because the security code from your Authorize.net account can not be sent to 123FormBuilder. To prevent this problem, you’ll need to disable the Security Code option in Authorize.net. This will solve the problem with the invalid security code error message on the payment page.
Log into your Authorize.net account and click on Account. In Settings, go to Transaction Format Settings → Payment Form and click on Form Fields.
Scroll down through the options and uncheck Require the Security Code feature on the Payment Form. This will prevent the error to occur in the future.
For more information, read this article posted by Authorize.net.