The 123FormBuilder application integrated within the Salesforce AppExchange medium enables the possibility to create or update records in real time and expand the functionality across this platform in different other ways. In order to guide you through the process of installing our application, please follow the steps below, to install 123FormBuilder into your Salesforce account.
1. Go to https://appexchange.salesforce.com/ and type 123FormBuilder in the search box.
2. After you select the application, you will be redirected to the 123FormBuilder AppExchange app homepage, where you have the Get it now button available. Once you click the button, a pop-up with two options will be displayed where you can choose to install the app in your Production environment or Sandbox account.
3. The following steps required for the app installation is to agree to our Terms of Service and choose for which category of users you want to activate it. After the app is installed, you will find it within the app menu, where two new tabs will appear on the top menu: 123FormBuilder and 123FormBuilder Submissions.
4. When you o the 123FormBuilder tab you will be asked to authorize against the US or EU server.
5. Finally, you have the 123FormBuilder application installed on your Salesforce account and now, you can easily manage your forms and create records with ease. Moreover, you can sign up for a free trial available for 15 days.