Yes, you can add the option to charge your form users only when their submissions have been approved. For what is it good for? Well, let’s imagine a training program that has a preselection phase. Candidates will fill out a registration form that will be sent for approval. If the submission is approved, the submitter will receive an email with a link that leads to the payment of the event.
Next, follow the steps below:
1. In the form editor, make sure the Email field is required, so the submitter will not leave it blank.
2. In Notifications, click on Show From and Reply-to options. Next, make sure the Email field is associated with the option From Reply-to Email. Save changes when done.
3. Next, hit the Advanced tab on the left and tick the option Request approval of submission.
4. Choose the first option and type in the email address of the person who will review each submission (you or/and others). Don’t forget to save the changes. If you want, you can use the second option and let the form users approve their own submissions.
5. That’s it. Test your registration form in sandbox to see how it works.
Each approved submission will trigger an email with the link that redirects the submitter to the payment page.