There are seven types of email notifications that can be triggered when the form is sent. You can choose your preferred template from the Body dropdown in the forms Emails section. Below you can find further information about each email template.
1. Default notification template. This is the message that is sent to your email address and recipients when somebody fills out your form. By default, the recipient is the email address used to create your 123FormBuilder account. You can change it or add multiple recipients in Emails → Send to.
2. Default HIPAA notification template. Due to HIPAA privacy laws, this email notification will not contain any information submitted on your form. It will just inform you on which form you have received a new entry.
3. Payment template. Choose to thank your customers for their purchase with this email template which also includes the payment summary.
4. Approval request template. The approvers will receive an email with a link to review the submission entries.
5. Autoresponder template. Your users will receive a confirmation message letting them know that their submission went through successfully. You can also use this template to provide users with further information.
6. Copy of submission template. This is a copy of the form submission, the exact same submission that you are receiving.
7. Quiz template. Lastly, the quiz email template contains the quiz summary and the points/percentage obtained.