You can associate Salesforce custom fields with the fields in your form. Follow the simple steps below:
- Create the custom fields in your SalesForce account. Watch SalesForce’s video tutorial on how to create SalesForce custom fields.
- Go to your 123FormBuilder account and enable the SalesForce integration in the Settings → 3rd Party Apps section.
- Click on the Customize button and scroll to the bottom of the lightbox that shows up. Tick the checkbox that says I want to use custom fields. All your SalesForce custom fields will appear below, on the left side.
- Use the drop down lists on the right to associate your form fields with the SalesForce custom fields on the left.
- Click the Save button and that’s it.
Note: Custom fields are not the same with custom objects. A custom object can include one or more custom fields, but a custom object cannot be associated with a form field in the 123FormBuilder – Salesforce application settings.