A form that is integrated with your Top Producer account can send information about the lead type that is generated at form submission. To achieve this, you will need to add a new field to your form and set a default value for it. After matching 123 Form Builder fields with Top Producer fields, this value will be passed to your Top Producer list. Follow the step-by-step guide below to set this up.
1. Add a new field to your form. Label it any way you want. For example purposes, we will call it Lead Type.
2. Set a default value for the new field in your Form Editor. The values that can be set for this field are: Buy-New-Home, Buy-Resale-Home, Buy-New-Resale-Home, Sell Home, Rent.
Note: This value is the Role that can be specified for your Top Producer leads. When neither of the values above is passed to Top Producer, the default value, Buy-New-Home, is used.
3. Hide the field by ticking the checkbox Hidden in the Edit Field panel. This step is optional, but you probably don’t want form users to see the form field that will pass the lead type.
4. You are now done with the Form Editor. Next, go to your form’s Applications section and enable the Top Producer integration, if you haven’t done so yet.
5. When matching fields, make sure to associate the Top Producer field labeled Role with the 123 Form Builder field that you have just added, Lead Type. Press Save and you’re good to go.
When a new form submission is made and information is passed from your 123 Form Builder web form to your Top Producer list, the role of the new lead will be the one specified in your Lead Type field. You can change this value and publish the form on different pages with different values (or share the form link using different values).