If you want to add Facebook conversion tracking to your online form, but couldn’t figure it out how to do this, worry no more. Here’s how you do it:
1. Generate the pixel code in your Ads Manager on Facebook.
Quick Steps: Ads Manager → Tools → Create a Pixel → View Pixel Code
2. Copy the code and paste it in a Notepad document, but without the comment line and the tags. So the could should start with:
And end with:
3. Save the Notepad document with the extension ‘.js‘.
4. Upload the file (document) on a trusted web server (yours recommended).
5. In your 123FormBuilder account, go to My Forms, select your form and go to the Settings → Advanced section.
6. Enable the option Add a JS script to the Thank You page of your form and paste the URL where your .js file is located.
7. Save changes.
8. Go to the Notifications → Thank You Page and Redirects section of your form and tick the option Show HTML Block.
9. Next, use the source code option (the <> button on the top right side of the editor) and paste the rest of the code that is left, but without the ‘noscript’ tags:
If the steps have been followed correctly, your online form should be already tracked in the Ads Manager section on Facebook.
If you need more assistance, don’t hesitate to contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our contact form.