Our HTML-based form generator
provides a variety of antispam protection measures for your web forms.Captcha images
certify that your submitter is a real person and not a robot. You may choose to always show a Captcha image at the bottom of your form, to show a daily changed image, or to use Smart Captcha
– this will only appear when your form is abused (for example, when multiple submissions come from the same IP).
To enable captcha, go to your Form Editor and click on the Verification field.
In the left-side panel at Type you can choose one of the following:
- none. Tick this option if you want to remove Captcha completely from your online form.
- Smart Captcha. This option is set by default when creating an online form. The Captcha verification numbers will appear only after the second attempt coming from the same IP address. A different code will be generated each time the form is being accessed.
- always displayed. This option generates a Captcha code from the very beginning.
- Daily Captcha. This option generates the same code every 24 hours for all form users.
- reCAPTCHA. This option generates the reCaptcha from Google, where the form user needs to tick a checkbox. It appears from the start.
The number of submissions made from the same IP can be limited to a certain number per hour, day, week, month, year, and eternity. You can also limit the total number of submissions received through the online form.