Collecting money via forms is an easy and fast way to grow your business. Whether you are selling a product or offering paid services, here is your solution: 123FormBuilder + Square.
No code is needed. You just need to build your form, set the prices, and connect it to your Square account.
1. Click New Form from your account dashboard and start creating your payment form.
You can use choice fields (single/multiple choice and dropdown lists) to display the products on sale or, even better, Product field.
2. In your Form Editor, in the left side panel, you will notice the Payments section. By using the search bar, you can quickly find Square.
3. After adding Square on your form, you will notice a couple of changes: the Square payment processor has a tag near its name & the settings panel opens up to the right side of the page.
4. In order to set up the Square integration, you have to click Connect. A new tab will open where you can provide your Square credentials or choose to create a new Square account. Once connected, you will be able to choose and manage locations. If you want to test transactions, simply tick the Use sandbox option.
5. Once enabled, Square will have the tag updated to Enabled so you could easily scan which payment processor is enabled.
Another change is that on your form it will be displayed an Order summary. Here will appear all the products your respondents select on the form, together with the price per option, quantity and the total price. If you want to customize the order summary, all you have to do is click on it and the available settings appear on the right side panel.
And that’s how easy it is to build a payment form with Square! Now you can just sit back, relax, and let your orders roll in.