123FormBuilder is an Authorize.net certified solution, so you can easily integrate Authorize.net with your form. This means you can trust our form builder services when receiving money in your Authorize.net account from your clients through form submissions.
1. Click New Form from your account dashboard and start creating your payment form.
You can use choice fields (single/multiple choice and dropdown lists) to display the products on sale or, even better, Product field.
2. In your Form Editor, in the left side panel, you will notice the Payments section. By using the search bar, you can quickly find Authorize.net.
3. After adding Authorize.net on your form, you will notice a couple of changes: the Authorize.net payment processor has a tag near its name & the settings panel opens up to the right side of the page.
4. In order to set up the Authorize.net integration, you have to enter API Login ID and Transaction Key.
5. Enable the payment integration by clicking on Enable button. By enabling Authorize.net, you will notice a couple of changes on your form.
The Authorize.net payment processor on the left side panel has an Enabled tag on it so you could easily scan which payment processor is enabled.
Another change is that on your form it will be displayed an Order summary. Here will appear all the products your respondents select on the form, together with the price per option, quantity and the total price. If you want to customize the order summary, all you have to do is click on it and the available settings appear on the right side panel.
Another change is related to the Submit button. Once your payment integration is enabled, the Submit button is changed to Continue to payment. Below it, we are displaying a disclaimer together with the Authorize.net logo so that respondents are aware they are proceeding to a payment.
Also, the accepted cards by the Authorize.net integration are visually displayed so that respondents know from the start what is the accepted payment method.
You can customize the action bar (everything that is related to the submit button, additional buttons, disclaimer, etc) by simply clicking on this area.
By clicking on the Payment processor below the form, the settings for the payment processor are opened to the right side panel. Another thing that you can customize is whether you want to show the accepted cards & the icon and logo on the form. By default, they are on.
Note: if you disable both Show cards & Show icon & logo, we recommend editing the Text as it wouldn’t make sense for respondents:
To retrieve either one of your authentication data, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your Authorize.net account.
2. Go to the Account → Security Settings section and select API Credentials & Keys. Here, you can copy the Login ID and Transaction Key that you require back in 123FormBuilder.
Important NoteTo test your order form, you’ll need a sandbox account created at Authorize’s Sandbox platform for developers.
Use the information of your sandbox account to set up your Authorize.net integration. Enable payments in sandbox and start simulating a transaction.
Tick the option Create a Customer Information Profile (CIM) if you want to save client profiles in your account based on the submitted credit card number from the first purchase. When a form user submits an order for the first time, a profile will be created in Authorize.net with the payment and shipping information. The shipping information may be changed each time the form user submits another order on your form.